President Trump’s Faith Initiative is a Revolution in the Executive Branch

President George W. Bush established the White House Office of Faith-Based Initiatives and then proceeded to dole out taxpayer money to religious non-profit groups, so long as they didn’t mention Jesus.

Barack Obama then expanded that executive order to create the White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative, which funneled taxpayer dollars to Muslim Brotherhood front groups and “community organizing” groups (i.e., Democrat vote fraud machines).

President Trump tore both of those Executive Orders up in yet another victory for our nation’s Christian heritage.

For anyone who doubts President Trump’s sincerity in turning America back toward our Christian roots, look at his actions. Forget about the furious lies in the media and look at what he has accomplished so far.

The Johnson Amendment has been repealed, meaning the IRS can no longer revoke a church’s non-profit status if a pastor points out that Hillary Clinton is a member of a satanic coven of witches and that Christians should know that before they step into the voting booth. The Johnson Amendment has been a threat hanging over thousands of churches in America since 1954. It’s gone now.

Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent billions of dollars’ worth of weapons and cash to terrorist groups in Africa, via Benghazi. This caused untold misery for Christians in Africa, with Islamic terrorist groups toppling governments in Mali, Central African Republic and other nations. Boko Haram in Nigeria is now stronger than ever and threatening that region. President Trump has reversed this policy and voiced support for our persecuted brothers and sisters in Africa, prompting Islamic groups to declare that Trump is “uncivilized.”

Those are just two examples and now the president has signed an executive order rescinding Bush and Obama’s campaign payout offices and establishing a new White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative. This is a revolutionary move for the White House and unlike anything previously done by an administration.

Thanks to this move by President Trump, Christian groups will now have equal access to federal funding and will not be discriminated against – as the Bush and Obama administrations did – for being overtly Christian. Ministries that deal with issues such as prison reform and poverty will now have equal access to the federal grant process.

It’s a small step, but one that even previous “social conservative” administrations failed to take. (If you think back to George W. Bush, he always referred to “Christ” and “faith” on the campaign trail but then signed off on funding new Planned Parenthood offices in rural areas – and never talked about Jesus specifically.)

And the move certainly has the church’s enemies worried. Homosexual and pedophile groups are warning their readers that this is a sign of soon-to-be religious fascism and persecution for them in America. The homosexual magazine TowleRoad told its readers to “be very, very afraid” of Trump’s executive order because it is filled with “coded language.”

Lambda Legal claims that President Trump has weaponized the federal government against the LGBTQRSTUVWXYandZ movement and those evil Christian bakers will now be free to terrorize homosexuals by not baking them cakes. They’re certainly reading a lot into an Executive Order that gives Christian groups equal access to federal funds!

We still have a long way to go, though. The Obama administration spent eight years driving Christianity out of the military and the public sphere, while promoting Islam at every step. We still need a solution to the anti-Christian bias in American universities and colleges, for example.

A new study by Brooklyn College found that liberals outnumber conservatives 10 to 1 at colleges across American. In Religion departments at universities, the numbers are far worse: 70 to 1. Those numbers only account for 62 percent of college professors, because the other 38 percent are not registered to vote. (In other words, the anti-Christian bias could be much starker than the numbers that are available.)

In the meantime, we should celebrate this concrete move by President Trump to move America back toward our Christian roots, instead of running away from them. As the president said when he signed the Executive Order, “We take this step because we know that in solving the many, many problems and our great challenges, faith is more powerful than government – and nothing is more powerful than God.”

~ Christian Patriot Daily